(Outfit deets: Cruz is wearing Ole.Design beanie, Huxbaby knit sweater, Tattrd threads jeans & Pretty Brave high tops. My outfit is head to toe Muse from their new fall 17 collection that you can shop TOMORROW – click here to check out their IG for info on how you can sip bubbly, shop and save)
With quite a few new followers I thought I would do a little introduction and tell you 10 things about myself that you may or may not already know.
- I’m Whitney and I turned 30 this year — which I have to say has been pretty fantastic so far! I am a stay at home mom to three boys who keep me constantly on my toes. Like seriously can mama have one sip of coffee before you climb on the table and try to swing from the light fixtures? Who am I kidding, coffee is over rated wine is where it’s at. When it’s too early for wine dance parties get us through the day.
- I can’t whistle to save my life. Many have tried to teach me this skill and failed. Playing referee to our three boys sure would be a lot easier tho if I knew how don’t you think?
- The sound of people chewing in a quiet room drives me C R A Y – C R A Y . I have to put on the tv, music, or GET AWAY asap. Aka before I rip the offending food out of their mouth, pull my hair out in a blind rage & glare in their general direction. Especially people who chew with their mouths open. I mean come on! Manners people…
- I have watched every single season of The Bachelor/ Bachelorette. It’s my not-so-guilty pleasure. I will stay up until 1 am to watch it in peace and quiet then be tired A F the next day but it’s sleep well lost. No matter how scripted or unrealistic the show might be, I love the possibility of a love story. No matter how it happens.
- Italy & Bora Bora are at the very top of my Travel list. Italy for obvious reasons, Its beautiful – duh! It’s where my family is from and a part of my culture that I would love to experience and learn more about. Bora Bora because I am a total beach bum. My ideal KIDLESS getaway is an all-inclusive with my hubs on a tropical beach or private hut over the south pacific sea and a minimum of 30 degree weather.
- I’m slightly OCD about the way my house is kept and where things belong – No boys the floor will not do. Under your beds and in the closets will not do. See all those organized bins giving you the perfect spot for each and every one of your 10,000 toys, those will do just perfect. When everything else in life is chaotic, having an organized home gives me a much-needed sense of order and control.
- Pizza and Tiramisu are my favourite foods. I just friggin love them!
- I am deathly afraid of spiders – it feels like I can’t breathe when I see there is one in the same room as me. I recently told my husband if someone offered me 5 billion to touch a spider I don’t think I’d be able to do it. Luckily I live in a house full of boys who don’t seem to mind them at all. My heroes.
- On the daily you’ll find me in active wear. Looking like I’ve been at the gym when I actually haven’t. Otherwise I’m an oversized sweater, ripped jeans and LWT type of girl.
(Brandy Melville are my fav JTLYK because who isn’t on the market for more LWT’s?)
- I met my husband while he was filling in at the shop I was working at. Little did we know years later we would end up at a company ski trip in Whistler together. Many adorable texts & a few cheesy pick up lines later (by few I mean 100’s) our story began.
Now, tell me something I don’t know about you! I love getting to know the babes supporting me in this crazy journey. Comment below and share something about yourself, it would seriously make my day!
Anything else you want to know? Ask me them below and I’ll answer!
p.s I am such a sucker for any insta-worthy wall. Big shout out to my girl Nikolina for telling me about this aaaamazing paper flower wall.